From:
ferret lover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 20:21:35 -0800
Do you think maybe when the lights go out and it's dark and quiet, they
laugh at us?  Example:

Furface:  "hehe...that was a good one!"

Fuzzhead: "yeah, ran right in between her feet!  she 'bout broke her neck
trying not to step on me!  hehe..Got 2 raisins out of that one!"

Furface: hehe... well, did you see her face when she found I had climbed
on top of the cage and she thought I was going to jump"

Fuzzhead: "Yeah...I didn't know she could move that fast!  hehe... and it
looked like she 'bout sqiushed ya to death with that hug!"

Furface: "And the thing with the towel...hehe... you know, the hide and
seek thing...when she covers her head and we have to pretend we don't see
her!"

Fuzzhead: "hehe...right!!  hehe-with that big butt sticking up in the
air...hehe...we don't see a thing!"

Nah!  They wouldn't, would they?

Della and the Tumbleweeds
Judy Cooke