From:
Caroline Worrall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 1996 12:48:56 -0700
Hi there -

I haven't written in a while because I've been to busy worrying about Sarah.
She was hit hard by what my vet thinks is ECE and spent several days in the
hospital getting rehydrated.  She seems to have gotten over the infection,
but now she won't eat or drink on her own.  She spends the nights with me,
but goes back to the vet's during the day so she can be fed at regular
intervals.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  I've tried Duck Soup, but
again she'll only eat it if I force feed her.  She's five years old and has
been sick for just about three weeks.

Thanks a lot,
Caroline (Sarah's well-trained, but quite worried pet)