From:
Stan Siatkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 1995 01:53:11 -0400
Psycho and Cecil, both just under 2 1/2, are due for their annual
vaccinations next month. Cocoa had a pretty bad reaction to hers in
April, and I'm still not clear what to do. Can I get the best advice as
to what to do:
1-Our ferrets are mostly indoors, and never come into contact with other
animals. Can we safely dispense with rabies vaccinations?
2-They all were getting Fromm-D (Solvay), apparently now not available,
except for Cocoa's last which was (I think) Fervac, which she reacted to
badly. I assume that we should continue the distemper vaccination, but is
there anything specific to do other than wait at the vet's for a while
after the shots, just in case.

I've been reading the FML for about a month, but despite the discussion
about the subject, haven't seen a simple answer. Is there one? Dr. Williams?
I'd appreciate your input.

Stan Terrie & Jen, Mookie, Psycho, Cecil & Cocoa in Toronto