From:
Dale Boone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 1995 01:21:50 -0500
RE: Michigan Ferret Bill
        Make that "Law"! The full text of the MIchigan ferret law was included
in the March-April 1995 edition of "Off The Paw" the official newsletter of the
Greater Chicago ferret association. I'm sure someone at IV has a copy of it.

RE: Michigan Humane Society
        I spoke with Roger McMillian, outgoing VP of the GCFA an he says that
the GCFA sent loads of ferret info to several MHS sites near Detroit at their
request. He also said that they've had nothing but co-operation from MHS in
the years before the law was changed. MHS called the GCFA whenever they had a
 ferret and the GCFA people sent someone up to  retrieve the ferrets.

RE: Muzzles
        I agree with the majority here. Muzzles on a ferret is like waving a
red flag.