From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 15:00:40 -0400
Although, as a co-moderator of the FHL, I brings posts here from there,
not all of those posts are from people who are FML members.  Some are,
some aren't, so replying to or questioning some individual experts on the
FML isn't necessarily going to work, just as trying to send a message to
ones not on the FHL will not work through a post to the FHL.  I think
that some folks confuse the two lists, just as some have confused them
with faiml.  Happens...

Ferrets are very steroid resistant.  Yes, there wil be some individuals
who have problems with one or another, but they so not tend to have the
side effects to which many other mammals (including humans) are more
prone.

If a given dose or a given med doesn't work then tlak with the vet about
a new dose level or a new med, or a combination of those.  Often dosing
is begun at the lowest possible amount and a phone call to the vet is all
you need.

Sukie
for health info:
http://geocities.com/sukieslist