Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2012 14:21:05 -0500
Below is the list of the AFA 2011 SFOTY Qualifiers, listed by owner
name. If there is '*' following your ferret's name then your ferret
is one of the top three finalists in the specialty. Congratulations
to all the qualifiers and finalists!

I did find a couple errors in the data I received that I caught and
fixed (wrong ferret names for owners). So PLEASE check this list and
let me know ASAP if you think your ferret should be on the list or one
of the top three.

Awards will be handed out at our Awards Banquet on Friday night, March
30 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. Information on attending
the banquet will be in the 2012 AFA Spring Nationals Ferret Competition
Show Packet that will be going out the end of this week. Spring Nats is
being held at a new location, the All Star Events Complex at the
Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA on Saturday March 31st.

Albino/DEW
Tamara Delp - Farley
Pat & Bill Highley - FSF's Little Willie of NAF*
Pamela Hines - Valentino
Jessie Molan - Thumper the Barbarian *
Joann O'Toole - Finola
Andrea Pigeon- Bella *

Black Mitt/Black Roan Mitt
Elizabeth Adams -SHD's Kooper's Mint Gin Fizz
Julie Bender-HTF's Lace 'Em Up (Perfect) of GFX*
Kathleen  Bulgrin - SHD's Private Dancer of PHP
Scarlett Gray-Saling - SHD's Zwack *
Peggy Martin-JTA's Vanna Gogh*

Blaze/Mutt/Panda
Amy Chepalonis- Alvin *
Dr. Ruth Heller & Beth Bowles - General Quarters of RN *
Dr. Ruth Heller & Beth Bowles - Pandorica of RN
Pat & Bill Highley - Dexter of NAF
Lynn Toole- Augustus of THHG*
Lynn Toole- Trinity of THHG
Lynn Toole- Buddy of THHG
Anna Marie  Weber - TCF's Booregard Bonesapart (Boo)

Black Sable
Amy Chepalonis - JBF's Dark'n Dirty
Danee DeVore - TCF's Musta Nainen *
Danee DeVore - TCF's Musta Kuin Synti
Renee Dierfield - GFX's Sin City Strip Teaser*
Pat & Bill Highley - FPWC's Little Chaser of NAF
Joann O'Toole - NB's Luther's Blackmarket Rumple Minze *
Caroline Yingling - TCF's Goose

Champagne/Chocolate
Dr. Ruth Heller & Beth Bowles - ACH's Sabretooth of RN *
Pat & Bill Highley - Pouncer of NAF*
Susan Mentzer & Joe Hahn - FPWC's Guinevere*
Susan Mentzer & Joe Hahn - FPWC's Helga The Hellion
Michael Skidmore - RN's Boo Boo
Cheryl  Tompkins - Moony

Mitt
Elizabeth Adams - SHD's Koopers Mint Gin Fizz
Julie Bender-HTF's Lace 'Em Up (Perfect) of GFX*
Kathleen Bulgrin-JBF's CocoAmor of PHP *
Scarlett Gray-Saling - SHD's McGuigan Black Moscatto*

Physically Challenged
Beth Bowles and Dr. Ruth  Heller -RN's Footloose and Fancy Free *
Erin & Jamie Helms - PFH's Tater Tot*
Peggy Martin - Vanna Gogh
Jessie  Molan - Presumed Innocent *

Point
Dr. Ruth Heller & Beth Bowles-ACH's Sabretooth of RN *
Peggy Martin-SHD's Tia Maria
Susan Mentzer & Joe Hahn-FPWC's Korbel*
Michael Skidmore - RN's Boo Boo *
Lynn Toole - FPWC's Champ of THHG

Roan
Susan George - Bear's April Flower of DLF *
Joann  O'Toole - Grizel *
Cheryl  Tompkins - Luna *

Sable
Sally Heber - SH's Bulldozer*
Peggy Martin - FPWC's B.B.
Susan Mentzer & Joe Hahn-SNF's Sienna of FPWC*
Joann  O'Toole - Boo Boo
Andrea  Pigeon - Mickey
Andrea  Pigeon - FPWC's Bubba Bear
Anna Marie Weber - TCF's John ""Quincy"" Adams *

Shelter
Tamara Delp - Farley *
Renee Dierfield - Blitzen
Pat & Bill Highley - Odie Bear of NAF*
Pat & Bill Highley - Dexter of NAF*
Pat & Bill Highley - Pouncer of NAF
Pamela Hines - Lola
Pamela Hines - Valentino

Super Senior
Julie Bender - GFX's Shockwave*
Tamara Delp - Possum*
Sally Heber - SH's  Misty Moonlight *
Pamela Hines - Mr. Binky
Peggy Martin - SHD's Tia Maria
Jessie Molan - JBF's  der Valkerie of FP
Jessie Molan - Chingachook
Joann O'Toole - Finola
Joann O'Toole - Boo Boo

PS The 2011 Ferret of the Year Title Class announcements will be
coming soon.

Vickie McKimmey

Director of Shows and Special Events
American Ferret Association, Inc.