From:
Susann Thiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2007 12:06:54 -0400
A huge thank you to all the participants in the July-August Friends of
Ferret Shelters raffle!

Due to their generosity, more than $735 was raised for the Lakeroad
Ferret Farm Rescue & Shelter of Naples, New York! The final tally is
$706.90, after PayPal transaction fees.

"I am truly blessed to have so many people care about and help me do
what I love doing," says shelter mom Brenda Johnson, who operates the
only full-time ferret shelter in upstate New York and is caring for
more than 50 ferrets despite an injured hand, leaky roof and a
terminally ill vehicle.

The raffle winners are:

Hot Off the Grill gourmet gift basket - Harold Pike
Sweet Little Strawberry ferret bed - Anita Bell
Pamper Your Ferret gift basket - Maureen Howe
Exquisite Earrings - Lori Sies
Bath & Body Works deluxe gift set - DJ Schneller
Sleep 'n Play ferret toy and bedding set - Sharon Spain
Keep on Truckin' ferret bedding set - Lori Sies
Beep! Beep! Super ferret car bed - Katherine Weiss
Framed to Please ferret picture frame - Lee Rose Wilson
Ferret-y play and sleep tent - Dale Larson

Please visit our website at http://www.shelterfriends.blogspot.com and
bookmark the page, because another terrific raffle is going to be
announced very soon!!

Thank you,

Susann Thiel and Lisa Oestereich
Friends of Ferret Shelters