From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 08:20:05 -0400
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled cordless phone thieves...

>Anne Marie Voegeli wrote:
>One of our new little fuzzies started doing something that was extremely
>cute! It started over the weekend. When he comes down into the family
>room and the TV is on, if there is a lot of movement going on, he stops and
>watches the TV!!!! We get such a kick out of this! Out of all 8 of our
>fuzzies, he's the only one that does this. We've never experienced this
>before. Does anyone else have a TV watching fuzzy??

Actually, I have three that watch TV.  In fact, not only do they watch TV,
but they seem to pick one or more characters (well, OK, Hershey will only
attack the logo for the channel in the lower right corner now) as "bad
guys" and will attack them when they come on the screen! :)  Fuzzer seems
to like football, while Chewy seems to like action/adventure movies! :)

Todd and the (Don't Touch That Dial!) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns! :)

---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://users.success.net/toddl/
http://GiftsAndCollectibles.sites.cc/