From:
Fred A Hurd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 23:19:41 EST
Dear FLMers.

Hey folks, I am a bit miffed by alot of the not too nice stuff on the
Ferret Mailing List lately.  Yes I know we all have opinions and Lord
knows I got my own, but lets stand back a minute and see what we are
doing.  I don't care if TLE has ten thousand ferrets if she can take care
of them all that is fine with me.  I don't care if Val didn't get into
the Air Force she still loves her frets and tried to place them as
humanly as possible.  I know folks out there all have a different slant
on things but hey haven't we driven enough folks away from the FML
already??  I want folks like TLE and Valerie, and of course Sukie, and
Wolfie The great Oracle and all the rest that truely love ferrets do be
able to post here in this forum, to be able to pass on infomation and
advice without hindernace.  I for one have learned quite a bit reading
the FML about an animal (or aminal...lol..) that I have come to love
deeply..  M.P. Furo.  I am fortunate in the fact that I do know some
first class fret folks I can call directly for fret advice if and when I
need it.  It is also very valuable for me to be able to find out more
here on the FML from folks who have been there and done that not once but
several times.  I have read some great books on frets too on the advice
of folks I have read about here.  So people, PLEASE... lets lay aside our
petty differences a bit and concentrate on what this forum is really
about...the care and treatment of the Domesticated Ferret!!!

After All It Is For The ferrets!!!

Fred Hurd
Reno, Nevada.