From:
Jill Brumley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2008 13:42:44 EDT
>MY question is what kinda drug are they giving that mother to stop her
>from killing that little "Peanut"?? LOL. That poor Georgia only grabs
>all but 15-30 seconds of sleep at a time before she has to wake up and
>go retrieve that bad baby. Five seconds after she positions him, curls
>up around him, and goes back to sleep the cycle begins all over again.

So the new routine in the morning (or to be honest any time) is my
calling out to my husband, "be right there! just have to check on
little Peanut!" LOL! I have to see how proficient he is getting at the
"squirm and squirt" that day, lol! How quickly this little guy and his
oh-so-patient mom have worked their way into my heart. How in the world
does any BFF mom handle a litter of six?! Every customer who comes into
my office sees the web cam up on my laptop and asks questions. I am
more than happy to tell the story and direct them to the web site. I
noticed that Georgia lets him toddle just a little further each day
before she retrieves him. He even managed to sneak off camera before
she uncurled and went and got him today! I am enchanted with his
progress and have a thousand questions for Dr. Howard. When the world
is spinning madly around me, all I have to do is log on to that web
cam, and it all doesn't matter anymore!

Cheers,
Jill and the Paws to the Wall Gang