From:
Lisa Shelters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2012 07:41:53 -0800
Diane Bodofsky of the Last Chance Ferret Rescue writes:
Casey came to us from a local SPCA. She was an abuse case. When we got
her she was skinny, afraid of everything and had a horrible coat. It
took a few weeks of Totally Ferret donated by SOS, but she turned into
a fat, sweet, loving ferret.

You can see her with her new "mommy" Melissa. I have known Melissa's
mother for many years and know Casey will be spoiled rotten. As you
can see from the picture, Casey and Melissa love each other.

It is because of the generous donations from SOS that we are able to
continue to find loving homes for as many ferrets as possible. Thank
you SOS from all the ferrets you help.

Little Casey finally knows what it's like to be happy, thanks to Diane
Bodofsky and food donations from SOS. SOS helps shelters to continue
their fight on the front lines to save ferrets in need all over the
U.S. And you help, too, by purchasing raffle tickets. Buy a ticket,
save a life. It's really that simple.

Check out the fabulous, life-saving prizes in the SOS Spring Raffle,
like:

Newly added:

Enesco and Mary Rhyner-Nadig's collectible figurines - one Moo Moo and
one My Little Piggy with a baseball theme, a Moo Moo bride and groom,
and a Piggy bride  -  all retired!

And two adorable, high quality, front carry sacks made by Xtasy Etc  -
your kids will ride with you in supreme comfort!

An enormous, 11 pc prize package from the Isabella Gucci Jones
Collection

A $75 gift certificate from our friends at The Ferret Depot

An adorable 8 piece bedding set by Little Feet Ferret Retreat!

An extra large ferret play tent with side tunnels!

A 30lb bag of Totally Ferret Complete

A puzzle lovers paradise! A four puzzle set, with Stow & Go roll up
storage mat

A 3 pc Snoopy's Snuggler's premium bedding set. Donated by Lisa O.

And so much more! So check out the blog at:
http://supportourshelters.blogspot.com/

The raffle runs January 23 through March 9, 2012. Winning tickets
will be drawn by Bill Gruber. Winners will be notified by email or
telephone.

The blog contains all the info you need for Google Checkout...but be
sure to email Susann at [log in to unmask] with your name,
mailing address, email address and how many tickets you want and on
which prizes.

Snail mail saves lives too!  You can send a check to:

SOS Spring Raffle
c/o Lisa Oestereich
10010 Markham St
Silver Spring, MD 20901

Dooks and dances for helping kids in need,

Lisa O.
Support Our Shelters

SOS Raffle Page
www.supportourshelters.blogspot.com/