Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2012 09:51:01 -0400
I was relatively new to the FML when this rescue took place, so my
personal involvement was only to send money and bedding to help. But
the exhaustive and selfless efforts of those people who took the
initiative to tackle this heartless breeder legally and morally will
always have my utmost respect. The sheer massive size of this rescue
still boggles my mind, as does the fact that so many of these rescued
ferrets were able to find homes literally all over the country.

Yes, 5 years later I still remember the names of those people who
organized and headed this rescue, and I immediately associate you with
the DMK rescue when I see you post here, or on facebook... and I am
sure that many of your other friends do as well. It's events like that
rescue that help define our lives, help bring communities together,
and help give us a reference for future courses of action. And, most
importantly, it provided hundreds of ferrets with loving homes and
happy lives, when all they otherwise would have known is neglect, pain,
and a tragic, lonely death. So, for all of you who have DMK stories to
share, I, for one, really enjoy reading them...

Jeff
In Loving Memory of Neo, Trinity, Morphy, Dozer, Possum, Pip, Pop,
Sabrina, Minnie Mouse, Hunny, Misty, Frodo, Baggins, and Mr. Parker
Caring for Luna, Baby Girl, Boomer, and Zoomer