Date:
Sat, 31 Dec 2005 00:15:37 EST
After Casper's crossing on 12/21, Precious followed on Tues, 12/27.  An
ultrasound done on that day showed that she had multiple areas of
lymphoma throughout her abdomen.  As she was very ill we opted to help
her cross the bridge.

Two babies in 6 days is so very hard to handle but this post isn't about
that it is about asking for a very special gentle spirit be welcomed to
the Rainbow Bridge.  Precious came to me last Feb with 4 of her buddies
from a neighbor's son who found he could no longer provide the care these
fuzzies needed.  I had already taken one from him who was ill at the time
and crossed the bridge 10 days after I got him so Precious was one of six
in that business.  (And 2 others have crossed this year and should be
waiting for her).  Actually, I consider all of them my business though
since I took them into my heart at that time.

Precious was a silver mitt who was mostly white with little silver,
a dainty little girl of about 5 yrs of age.  She had the sweetest
temperament.  She always seemed to be the "low woman on the totem pole"
in her business too as the others always seemed to jump on her and drag
her around but she took it in good grace.  She did have the opportunity
though to be top ferret when I would let her play with Hershey, the baby
of my business who is 10 mo old now.  They had a great time together.
So, bridge greeters, please make sure Precious finds her cagemates,
Bandit, Pebbles and Snoopy.  Tell her that her Mommy misses her and I so
dearly wish there had been something that we could have done to help her.
There are others of my business there as well so hopefully they will all
be together and I will see them all again someday.

And Saraferret, thanks so much for greeting Casper and showing him around
and letting him look in the reflecting pool even though you were supposed
to<g> I really needed to know he was safely there.

Ann
still playing with Sam, Rascal, Peanut, Frosty and Hershey,
missing Casper, Cinnamon, Pepper, Sabrina, Jillian, Wriggley, Zoey,
Casey, Minka, Rosie, Marble, Snoopy, Pebbles and Bandit