From:
Jenny M Blanchard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 10:04:10 -0500
Last night I was so freaked out and on my last strings.  I came inside,
from, well, being outside, and heard my lil fuzzy give a rather loud
sneeze.  I just ignored it and started cleaning the kitchen.(she sneezes
quite often) but after about 30 seconds she sneezed over and over, very
violently, with no time between sneezes, for about 2 minutes.  At the first
sound of the bad sneezing I dashed from the kitchen to her cage and took
her out, figuring maybe she had tracked some dirt into her hammock or some
perfume had affected her (though I don't put on perfume in the room her
cage is in).  Anyway, when I took her out she continued sneezing for the 2
minutes, and then she was perfectly fine and dashed right under the sofa
(much to my dismay) from where I had to retrieve her.

Does anyone know what could've caused this?  She is starting to shed (wacky
timing) and I figured maybe this was the problem and gave her some hairball
remedy and cleaned her bedding, but I don't see how this would cause it.
Does anyone know of a ferret brush?  Or should I get a kitten one with the
soft wire bristles or what?

Thankx a bunch, and dooks all around.

--Jen

PS: About the ferret tarot.  I am not trying to put anyone down who does
this or say they are bad people, but I know people who have seen, with
their own eyes, people lifted off the ground (no joke) by real demonic
powers.  It was no prank either.  these are people who practiced in
palm readings, tarot, witchcraft (there are very strong intelligent and
incredibly evil spirits in the people who were under this demonic control)
and many other things.  In this country and others.

I don't think the people who participate in this are necessarily bad
people, I just do not agree with their practices.

(i do believe in these things happening.  i am not some weird religious
freak, just someone who has had, and has known people who have had
"experiences".)

This is my opinion.  And I will share it where ever I feel it necessary to.