From:
Krazy Kritter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 22:19:49 -0500
All those that shop PETsMART, you can now shop PETsMART online and help
earn money for the shelter at the same time.  Kozy Kingdom now earns a
commission on every thing purchased through our link and a bonus for each
new customer.  Quick and easy way to support the shelter by doing something
you'd do anyway!  :-)

Just visit http://kozykingdom.com and click on one of the PETsMART links
and you're off nothing more to do but shop!

Remember you have to click on our link for us to get credit!

Krazy Kritter

Kozy Kingdom Ferret Rescue http://kozykingdom.com
Ferret Lovers Club of TX http://texasferret.org
American Ferret Association http://ferret.org