From:
"Eddie L. Malone" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 08:01:03 -0600
Hi All,

I wish to let you all know who have been praying and concerned for us
that as of March, 22nd 2004 I will be among the Employed again.

I was offered a Temp. Job with the State of Alabama as a Clerical Aide
it is only 39 hours a week and $6.37 an hour but it is a lot better than
nothing that was what I was making.  The job is as a Telephony service's
Co-ordinator for the Revenue Dept.  It has a good chance of becoming a
permanent appointment.  The job is in the Information Processing Division
of the Revenue Dept. which is the same place that the IT and Network
techs work.  I will be in the Network office so will have a chance to
learn the jobs I hope one day to fill once and opening occurs.  I
currently rank number one in the State for listings for those titles.
I ask that you all continue to pray and understand if my participation
or ability to read respond to e-mail slacks off a bit during the next 5
months or so as I will be doing my best to convince these guys they can't
do the job with out me!

Thank you all for your prayers and your time!