From:
Darcy Sinsley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2007 08:32:35 -0800
Inland North West Ferret Show is fast approaching and deadlines are
also approaching. If you plan to have a vendor at our show, I wanted
to remind you that the deadline is no later than Jan. 6th.

Prices for vendors are as follows:

Booth Space        Cost of Space   Cost for Extra Table
Shelter/Rescue     $20.00            $5.00
Club               $20.00            $5.00
Ferret Sales ONLY  $30.00            $5.00
Vendor             $40.00           $10.00

Booth Spaces are 8 x 10 ft and will include 1 8 x 10 ft table covered
and skirted with two chairs. Only ONE additional table may be purchased
for a single booth. If you require more space or more tables, a second
vendor booth MUST be purchased. If you are an exhibitor and plan to
sell items, including ferrets, you MUST have a vendor booth. Any club
or Rescue needing a second vendor booth for product sales will be
eligible for one at the vendor price. Shelter and Club booths are
established shelters, clubs, for ferret adoptions and/or the
distribution of educational materials ONLY. Product sales require a
vendor booth.

Please make checks payable to INLAND NW FERRET ASSOCIATION (INWFA).
Sorry, no credit cards. Please sent the vendor form attached, along
with the vendor fees to:

Darcy Sinsley
Vendor & Show Hall Coordinator
1079 N. Monarch Ave.
Post Falls, Idaho 83854

Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate & email me at

Hope to see you all there!

Dook! Dook! Dook!