Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2008 17:12:34 +0000
I have 7 year old male ferret that is adrenal and he is also blind and
deaf. I currently have him on lupron and melatonin. But I don't want
him to have any prostate problems and would like to prevent them before
they start. I have read that it may help this situation to give them
saw palmetto. However from looking on line at my local health food
store, saw palmetto is offered in pill or liquid form and is also
offered in different doses and brands. Can anyone tell me what kind
to buy? Thanks

Kimberly