From:
Marie Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 1995 23:30:45 -0400
Okay.... I probably shouldn't post this but I'm going to..... It's not that
tough to smuggle ferrets into the cabin of a plane folks.  I just flew 2300
miles with 2.  An adult female and a 7week old kit.  They slept the whole
trip without drugs or anything else.
Think about it.... I don't want to give details because F&G could be reading,
but the only real problem is the security gates.... You can't put them on a
belt to go through the machine so that only leaves one option.  A trip to the
bathroom after the security check and put the kid in a bag and voila.... you
have instant bed and nap time.  Make sure everyone needs to go doodle before
going through the gate and make sure to put some food on the bottom of the
bag. Take a small container of water and use the restroom on the airline to
make sure they have water ..... Like I said.... Not that tough.

Good luck......