Date:
Thu, 19 Mar 1998 20:55:30 -0400
I live here in Canada, if I send a little donation here and there to various
Shelters in the US, would it be better for you if I sent US $ instead of
Canadian $ (dumb ?) but maybe a good one.

I have a list of Ferret Shelters, and a contact name for each.  If I was to
send a money order, do I direct the money order to the contact name?

Just making sure I get it all right the first time.

Thanks

Jadesun
Kodo's rose