From:
Bob Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 1997 22:49:55 -0500
Finally finished the work at Bezerkly, with a little healp from my friend.
Things when great except for a passing guy on a bike who stole my backpack
with my camera and cd player.  No big deal, except th film had some pictures
of FML people.  <sigh>.  I guess I will just have to go back and bother them.

The mail box has close to 300 e-mails, so it may take some time to wade
through them and get back to you.  I will.

Tomorrow I will visit all sorts of Illegal Ferret Outlaws, visit my mom,
thena sort of round about way home.  Those waiting for me on my way back
will see me soon.

HEY TLE!! I'll call this weekend about the ferts.

BTW, you can say all you like about the bad traffic in LaLaLand.  The bay
area has it beat.  There is no way the ferret can go feral here because they
would die of old age before they went 5 miles!

Bob C on the road sans ferts.