From:
Fuzzies-r-Us <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 22:08:33 -0500
Hi folks,

My senior ferret Ricky, who just recently recovered from a bout of
unexplained diarreah now seems to have a prolapsed rectum. *sigh*  I
noticed him scooting his butt around the rug and looking genuinely
uncomfortable early this evening.  On examining him, his anal area looked
"pushed out" and inflammed.  Poor little fella ... I wouldn't wish that
on my worst enemy.

Right now, the only ferret vet in our area (gotta love small towns) is away
until Friday.

If ANYONE has any suggestions on how we can make our boy more comfortable,
any or prevent any bad damage to himself until Friday, PLEASE let us know.
I hate seeing him miserable like this.

Thank you so much

Tonia, David and a really, REALLY upset Ricky.

Visit the cutest ferret kids on the Internet at:
http://bones2000.virtualave.net
See:
Sir Trouble Esq.
Princess Peewee (Princess of Begging)
Miss Fitt (the Thinker of the group)
MoePretty (The sweety of the Gang)
Alice (The Queen of Ferrets)
Misty (Daddy's little Girl)
His Royal Highness: Bandit, who has gone ahead of us
Take a moment to visit Bandits Picture page:
http://bones2000.virtualave.net/bandit.html
And
Ricky (Mr. Cuddle's)