From:
Ronald Sims <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2006 16:15:49 -0400
Dooks to one and all from the "Frozen Chosen" in North Eastern Lower
Michigan

To all of you who have had your beloved Fuzzies go to the Rainbow Bridge,
either in their sleep, or helped by their beloved Hooman Beans, I say to
you REJOICE, for The Great Creator LOVES Creation and all the creatures
therein and their spirits return to the Great Creator who breathed life
into them.

In the Torah, or the first 5 books of the Old Testament, the Book of
Genesis it is written that God created all living things, and God saw
that they were good, and they were good.

In the Christian New Testament, the Book of Matthew (Sermon on the
Mount), and the Book of Luke (Sermon on the Plain), Jesus talks about the
Birds of the air, and that God knows when even the lowly sparrow falls
from the air.  I say to you, if the animals had no meaning to God, why
would God even care to notice a bird that falls from the air?

Further, in the Creation Story, all things were created without sin, Only
man fell from grace, not the animals.  Would God punish the innocent
along with the guilty?  I say NO!.  Even Abraham pleaded with God to
spare Sodom and Gomorrah for the sake of the innocent over that of the
guilty, and God did spare Lot and his daughters, who were innocent.

Of course, I say also as a follower of Jesus of Nazareth, that it is
written in the Gospel according to St. John, Chapter 3, verse 16, "For
God so loved all of Creation (Greek word is Cosmos), that God gave the
One and Only Son, that whosoever believes in Him, will not perish but
have eternal life"  And it is also written that the Lion shall lay down
with the Lamb, and the Child shall put his hand into the Adder's den and
not be harmed.

These are my beliefs as a Christian, but this is also true for my beliefs
as a Native American, for all living things have a spirit.  I choose the
word SPIRIT to designate that living power that the Creator gave to all
things.  Our Brothers and Sisters of the Buddhist Faith and in the Hindu
Faith also believe in the sanctity of Life, and so do our Brothers and
Sisters of the Muslim Faith.

Finally, I enjoy science, and in Physics, a Law is stated that "No Energy
can be created nor destroyed by ordinary means, only change form".  To
me, Life is energy, and it changes from the physical presence to the
Spiritual Presence, and continues in existence for all eternity.

I know that we all are sorrowful by the loss of the physical presence of
our beloved Ferrets, and other animals, but I assure you that we shall be
with them again, and we will never be separated from them ever again.

Peace to one and all from the Great Creator.  God Loves each and every
one of you, and God loves your beloved fuzzies too.  Give Love to one
another, Even as God has given Love to you.

In God's Service to all God's Children

Rev, Ronald L. Sims, D.D. and Family: 2 hooman beans owned by
2 fuzzies, 4 felines, and 2 canines.