From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2008 16:12:39 -0400
Gordon, Steve and I have had so many ferrets get through horrid medical
problems, or retain a much longer good quality of life during terminal
health problems thanks to using Hills a/d when they have been ill.
Given that we've had ferrets in our family for about 27 years now and
even early on had two with medical problems (an unspayed, retired
breeder who had an eye bitten through by a mounting male and who
developed infected scent glands, and a ferret from a fur farm who
started life with a compromised liver) so we've kid of gotten used to
things that have worked wonderfully for our four footed family through
the years.

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links: