From:
Matt Ouimette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 1997 09:31:35 -0700
>From:    "Vickmark, Ryan CServ" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Pf-Magic Ferretz
>
>Hello, I just wanted to let you all know that I emailed the makers of those
>Catz and Dogz screensavers asking if they had ever considered making one for
>ferrets.  Their reply sounds pretty promising,...

I mailed them with the same question a couple of months ago, after trying
out 'OddBallz'.  I got mail from their head animator, telling me that his
roommate had a ferret, and he loved them!  He'd already modelled a ferret
for an oddballz character, and he said it looked pretty good.

Since I haven't heard anything more for a couple of months, I would assume
that thay've had a LOT of response, and have decided to do a full release
product of just ferrets, rather than a single oddballz character - I can
only hope they finish it soon.  :)

I wish they'd give us a release date, but as someone who works in the
software industry, I can see why they don't.  *whimper!*

Still waiting..

--
Matt Ouimette, Tech Support Weasel, Netscape Communications Corporation
[log in to unmask]       415-937-2841        http://help.netscape.com/