From:
Lois Slaski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Mar 1998 15:05:07 -0500
Does anyone out there in cyberland have any experience with corn cob bedding
used for ferret litter boxes?  I know that it works well in stables as far
as controlling odor and absorbing waste material, but for ferrets?  Recently
my feed store began to carry the stuff and market it for cats and the bottom
of bird cages.  At $13 per 40 lb.  bag it is pricy, but not much is needed
to get the job done.  I'd appreciate any input on this.

Thanks!  Lois and the dancin' furry fourteen.