Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 22:44:59 -0500
The afghan raffle ticket numbers have been given out!  You should have
an email already giving you your numbers, if you sent in money for this
raffle.  Also, if you are a person who bought tickets in this raffle, paid
by check, and did NOT give me your email address, please email me ASAP!  I
am still honouring your purchase of raffle tickets (of course!), but I am
trying to get your numbers to you!

The winning number is being picked by random number generator, and will be
announced April Fool's Day.  Good luck and have a Happy Holiday, everyone!

- Ela

   (000)___(000)        Ela Heyn
   ======@======    http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5483