Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 2009 14:34:31 EDT
If you've put off placing an order in the Father Natures Ferret Rescue
Fundraiser, now's the time to step up an place an order.

Only one week left in the fundraiser that
http://www.FerretsAreLove.com
is conducting (ending Aug. 31) to donate 10% of sales to Father
Natures rebuilding effort after their devastating fire.

Remember, there are only 7 days left to take a look at the website,
place an order and be a part of my effort to help them out.

My sincere thanks to those who have participated so far. Now I'd love
to see more of you take your turn and help out!! :) Thanks!!

Love on your fuzzies,
Fran

Please visit my  website
FerretsAreLove.com