Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2011 08:00:25 -0800
Hello!

I apologize if this seems redundant, bit I recall someone mentioning an
online pet pharmacy that compounds their ferrets' pred. I even clicked
on the site at the time and was impressed, but did not have the
necessary info to place an order then. I've searched the archives, but
no luck locating it. Could the nice person who posted please re-post?
With three ferrets on on meds for life, I'm ready to find a cheaper and
more convenient supplier.

That being said, I am also open to other online pharmacies, but would
like to get your recommendations first before just picking one at
random.

Thanks in advance!

that boorat girl
christi