From:
petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 16:40:03 -0500
Thanks to all the wonderful people who've adopted ferrets from us, we're
pleased to say that we have an empty shelter!  (Actually, there's two
ferrets in it, but they're both spoken for as soon as they get well!)
So, any shelters out there that are absolutely overflowing, turning away
ferrets, and are within driving distance (plus or minus four hours one way)
from St. Louis, give us a holler, and maybe we can help you out.  We are
ECE exposed, so please feel free to ignore this if you aren't!  Our phone
number is 314-638-5756, and you can talk to any of our vets if you want
references.  Dr. Lux is our primary vet at 314-353-0808, and we also use
Dr. Wright, Dr. Toepke, and Dr. Bremmer at 314-838-3575.

Kurt & Sara Petersen
FURRY (Ferrets Underfoot RUnning Round You)
http://www.furryferrets.org

Help raise money for the shelter!  Click on
http://www.iGive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=5129