From:
Jillian Steffes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Oct 2005 08:19:40 -0700
Hi all!

Does anyone have any good tips for removing Ferretone stains from
clothing?  I seem to be constantly dripping ferretone on my shirts, and
my laundry detergent doesn't seem to do the job, even with pre-treating
and several washings.  I'm starting lose my whole work-wardrobe!  :)

Jillian, and fuzzies Nigel, Isabella, Gabrielle, Sebastian and Lily -
the "Posh" group...except for maybe Lily ;)

Jillian Steffes

"In the end, we will conserve only what we love...
   we will love only what we understand...
   we will understand only what we are taught."
            - Lao-Tsu 490 B.C.

[Moderator's note: Funny you should ask that, it was just recently a
topic on the FML which ran for several days.  Please see issues 5015
through 5017 in case you don't see answers here.  BIG]