From:
Jennifer Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 08:36:07 -0400
It seems every two years or so, Sam and I get a California bug, but once
again, we're going to pass on the move.  (For a number of reasons, two
detailed to list in this e-mail)

It's beautiful out there and I intend to visit there as often as possible,
but living there is just not going to happen for us.

To make staying in MA even more convincing, I got a new job offer (for
which I could not refuse).  So...

This e-mail (work e-mail) will from this day forth be no more...
Please send all mail to:

If you want a REALLY long e-mail detailing our visit and reasons for not
moving, feel free to ask...just remember when you get a 3 page e-mail...
"you asked for it!"  ;-)

Now that we're not moving out there and don't have to worry about keeping
the fact that we love ferrets "undercover", I'd like to be as vocal as
possible to help you CA people out, (in the hopes that maybe in a few years
when we reconsider, they could be legal by then)

(I know I'm really asking for it but...)
I'd like to send some nasty letters basically saying that the main reason
why I won't move to CA is because ferrets aren't legal and I won't let them
take my "family" away from me, and I won't contribute to their economy and
be a part of a state that could be so cruel!  (like I really would make a
difference...but it's worth a try anyway!)

Please forward names and address of people I can write letters to.  I'm not
the greatest writer either, so if you have sample letters that I could
paraphrase from, that would be great...

Thanks,
Jennifer Stuart

IMPORTANT:
(Please send all e-mail to [log in to unmask]  This address I'm writing in
from will be disconnected at the end of this week!)

-Jennifer, Sam, (and three very relieved ferrets!)