Date:
Sat, 7 Nov 2009 16:05:18 -0800
I'm taking up cheerleading now for the Giving Tree. There are 38 trees
posted. Trees 3 (sadly with two rainbows but I remember one had the
present sent, don't know about the other), 11, 13 and 30 are complete.
If someone took a look at tree 15 Boomer aka Jaxs needs a Santa and
that tree would be complete - finished - done. It does look like some
people took entire shelters, I think that's marvelous. Some shelters
haven't had even one chosen and that's just sad. Before you know it
December 24 will be here, and some babies won't have a Santa. Please
take a look, it's easy. Most want treats, a toy, maybe a hammie. A
forever home but Santa can't deliver everything. Even if money is tight
a bag of Bandits and N-Bones will make someone's day. If you have a
Hancock Fabrics, JoAnn Fabrics or a Wal-Mart with a fabric department
you can pick up polar fleece by the yard real cheap, that's a couple
of blankets right there. And I would believe if all you have is five
dollars to go towards food or the vet bill that would be greatly
appreciated too. If you forgot where it's at here's the address:

http://www.ferretgivingtree.com/index.php

Humbly submitted,
Santa Tracy