From:
Rick Roller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 20:07:27 -0600
I am not agreeing with anyone outthere, but I would like to remind everyone
American Citizen that reads this or anything.  The first amendment of the
Constitution of the United States of America gives every one the right to
Freedom of speech.  When we give up this right because it offends someones,
not everyones, feelings, then we need to burn the flag, spit on a veteran,
and move to Iraq.

If Modern Ferret offended you, then don't buy it.  If the radio d.j.
offends you.  Turn the station.  This is America, there are more stations
out there.  Don't belittle something just because of your own narrow
beliefs.  I am not belittling your beliefs, but don't force two hard
working Americans out of work.  Don't stop their dream because you cannot
see past your own imagination.  Turn the page and get on with your life.

Rick Roller