From:
Larry and Tequita Williamson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 09:52:06 -0400
I saw Clara's work at the show in North Carolina last weekend.  EXQUISITE!
I absolutely fell IN LOVE with her work.  Unfortunately, there is no money
for such luxuries.  (This IS NOT A PLEA for money :o)  Just wanted to
support Bill's comments about how wonderful her work is!

Bill, please send me an address for Clara as I forgot to pick up a brochure
at the show.  :o( If you have one, that is......

Tequita Williamson
Ferret Haven
The Piedmont Ferret Association