From:
Heather Wojtowicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 14:45:34 -0500
I had a thought...after the popularity of the Lord of the Rings movie,
I've heard from many sources that New Zealand is hopeful that their
tourism industry will blossom, banking on the hope that lots of foreigners
will want to come and walk in the footsteps of hobbits and wizards...

If a slew of ferret owners send letters with the message that they would
not visit, tour, or spend moey on New Zealand-made products, maybe that
would help in some small way?  I'd love to see New Zealand firsthand (the
LOTR first movie was breathtaking and the other 2 will no doubt be
spectacular as well) but I could never in good conscience visit or spend
my dollars in a country that is not fert-friendly.

Just a thought.  If anyone posting from New Zealand can tell me the best
place to send such letters (if there are mutliple places I'm happy to send
multiple letters), I'm on board.

Ferrets are people too!

-Heather W.