From:
D K SADOWSKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2007 05:28:25 -0500
First, Our March Shows are held at a "PET EXPO", not a private hall.
Second, breeders ARE paying $120 for the table, this is what I pay at
each of these shows.

Kim honey, do you know how to do math?? The Table price of $120 is for
3" days. Now do your division and you will see what each day for the
table is. Please stop giving people the impression that the cost of the
table is only for one day, when in fact is it is for 3 days. Now if a
breeder was paying $50 for their table and they had that table for "3"
days, that would equal $150, isn't that more than $120?? LOS needs
charge table prices according to the price of the show area. they don't
get it for free.

As far as distinguishing the difference in charges, A vender is someone
who buys products for resale. A rescue can also have these things on
their table, but the majority 9 Over I believe75%) of items for sale
MUST be "Cottage Products" meaning Home Made.

Now weren't the products you had on your table in 2006 mostly things
that were purchased for RESALE? Then you were considered a vedor. At
the Exop shows there is also a limmited space for table sales, you need
to get in there early and reserve the space like I did.

Any more questions on pricing can be directed to Dawn at

Oh and Kim, maybe you should check your facts, befor making accusations
about LOS.

Debi