From:
Tracy Navratil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Aug 1998 10:19:07 -0500
Hugh Heffner watch out - you may be getting a call from my fert, Chico.

Aha, caught in the act!  I walked into my computer room this morning and
found Chico on my desk "nosing" through a Playboy magazine.  I looked at him
and said "Yea right, don't tell me your reading it for the articles!" ;-)
He looked up at me with what appeared to be a big grin.  Wait til my husband
finds fert slobber in his magazine!  he, he, he

I think Chico's getting ideas for his own magazine now - Fuzzyboy!

Tracy Navratil
Chico - Operator, get me Hugh Heffner on the line!
Tango - Hey, how'd you get up there - bulldoze the magazine off the desk
        my way!
Roo - Hmmpf!  Boyzz - why would they want to look at that when they have
      me to look at?
Pepe' - Typical men!!!