From:
Brandon Showalter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 1997 15:10:00 -0500
Hello everyone, I am the lucky owner of one female sable, Kujo.  She's so
sweet, but with new school classes starting i wont be able to spend as much
time with her, so i think she needs a pal or two.  I wanted to get a male
for her, (neutered of coarse) and if i was to get two i would get a male and
female.  My fuzzball just turned two years old.  Would it be ok to add
another ferret, i sure hope so.

I'm sure eveyone knows that ferrets are a little hard to come by in
california, and the shelters here dont deal with the public because of our
nice friends at fish and game, so if theres anyone who needs a home for
there little guy, i'm a nice parent who loves these things to death.  If
anyone knows of anybody who i might be able to talk to me re.  getting a
ferret in ca.  please e-mail me.  I know that Las Vegas Nevada sells
ferrets, so i drove 6 hours to get one only to drive back empty handed.  I
went to 5 different pet shops only to find mishandled, and poorly treated
ferrets.  Where do i go, what to do.  Someone please help me find my Kujo a
little buddy or two.  My E-mail (please excuse the name) is
[log in to unmask]  Thanks.  I wish all you and your fuzzies mush luck