From:
"Darren/Torin/Who Ever..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jul 1998 00:46:14 -0700
Ariel White, in an immanent manifestation of deity, wrote:
>... However, attaching the litterbox permanently is a real pain, cause how
>do you clean it?  A piece of advice that saved my

We have attached the litterbox permanently, bungee cords are our friends.
We've got a bungee cord that's about 3/4 of the distance around two sides
of the box and s-t-r-e-t-c-h it around.  This keeps it secure enough that
even when Sarah puts her whole back into it, she can't move it.  The water
dish is bungee'd in too.

We've only found one type of harness that we even start to like.  It's an H
type harness with velcro on both ends.  It holds the fuzzies pulling both
ways pretty well.  But Sarah figured out how to get out of it in about 5
minutes: catch the front part on something; back up so the front part comes
off her neck; the rest just slides down her cute bod.  She then very
quickly taught this to Freddie.

I really want to take them for walks outside but I'm really afraid that
they'll get free of their harnesses and get somewhere that I can't rescue
them from.  I've thought of attaching something so that the circles of the
harness attach at two points instead of one.  What do other folks use?

Thanks!
Darren & Cindy (slave humans)
Morrigan, Kitaya, and Droolpuss (cat-lords)
Freddie & Sarah (ferret-masters)
--
<[log in to unmask]> <http://www.daft.com/~torin> <[log in to unmask]>
Darren Stalder/2608 Second Ave, @282/Seattle, WA 98121-1212/USA/