From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 21:04:08 -0500
Tonight some of the ferrets had their claws cut so they had oil on their
bellies.  Hubble realized that others had oil-bellies.  He climbed up
into my lap, rolled over on his back, bumped me on the belly then he
bumped his own belly looked up at me and licked his chops.  After he had
done the sequence 3 times I figured I'd better break down since he was
speaking so clearly!  You know what he got.

*****   What words do your ferrets say?  *****