Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 24 May 1994 09:48:15 -0400
All this talk about drinks has me ROTFL.  Finally Janice came out and
said it.. YES, I too let my kids drink from my cup (unless I have a
cold of course!) My oldest and smallest, Stimpy is an unabashed beggar
from the word go....you just cannot sit down with anything without him
wanting some...even if he doesn't LIKE it he still has to just see
what ya got.  He comes quite literally out of the woodwork (all mine
sleep under the TV center in the afternoon-there's this little
'design' at the bottom that looks just like a mousehole) and he'll
climb right up the couch and perch in a most pesky way on my leg until
he gets SOME! And the some could be anything...even water.  It's
funny, if it isn't something he likes than he'll shake his head like
crazy and go into a war dance on your knee.  "Mom, how can you drink
that stuff?"  But, I do think my sister's boy- friend would kill me if
I let them near his Samuel Adams Lager.
 Michele and the gang!