From:
Ada Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2012 06:46:27 -0700
I also got one of the Doug Mckay ferrets, I named her Tiara, I have had
her since 2007, when I got her she did bite really hard, she has been a
single ferret all of her life, but she IS let out of cage EVERYDAY for
hours, and has gotten the run of a bedroom, hall and a bathroom for
years, I can hold her, and she and she is good with me, and since she
did live outdoors in a very bad situation, I choose to give her warm
baby food EVERYDAY of her life as a treat for being keep outdoors which
she loves she has learn to trust me and follow me around, I did have a
vet tell me when I first got her that she needs to be put down because
she bite hard, I refused to let that happen, she is still with me
today, she is adrenal and cant seen well, I do baby her like a child
and while continue to do so!

Mommy Ada and Tiara
Ada Weaselpals