From:
"Capt. Nodrog" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 18:01:52 -0400
Yesterday I posted my intention, or at least my thoughts on having my
beloved carpet sharks stuffed when they expired.  I expected to get flamed
all to pieces, and offered to hear directly from anyone who wanted to do so.

It is 6 PM eastern time, and I have received a total of 5 e-mails from
ppl who read my post, and none flamed me, and all supported my feelings.

In light of that, lets leave e-bay alone in what they are doing.  Seems
there is nothing they are doing wrong where these are isolated cases, not
production artifacts, and in fact no one knows what the circumstances of
the animals demise were.  It is totally pompous and ill informed to contact
e-bay or the holder of the (for sale) item with complaints.

I would side with complaints if these ferts were raised for the skins or
taxidermy effects and then sold but that is certainly not the proven case.

Thank all of you who did respond, it made me feel other than alone in my
sentiments.

Gordon, Byte-me and Nibble-ed.