From:
Mildred Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 14:35:39 -0400
I want to say Hello to everyone.  My name is Millie (ferret Mom).  Ferret
Dad is Roger, and we have 10 ferts ranging in age from 1 to 4 yrs.  I've
been Mom for over 2 yrs.

I got started when my daughter bought me Banjo.  I liked her fert so she
decided I needed one of my own.  It's a question of who owns who?  Since
then we have added (in order of their arrival here) Wendy, Suzy, Hallie,
Dillon, Hamilton, Simon, Taz, Auggie, and Ashbury.

I've been of the list for a couple of months now.  I laugh, cry, and learn
from it.  I'll pass on some stories at another time.  We have our hands
full at this time, as the last two ferts are causing a lot of fighting.
It's more that the old man of the business (Hamilton) has taken an extreme
dislike to the newcomers.  He has drawn blood a couple of times, and I have
tried all the suggestions that have been on the list, in magazine articles,
and some of the books.

I love my guys and gals so very much and I know all of you love yours also.
I'd take in every unwanted ferret if I could, but as my SO points out
"enough is enough".

Thanks to all the posters here for all the information that gets passed
along, and thanks to BIG for doing such a great job.

Millie and the Moore the merrier crew.