From:
John E Connell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2007 20:47:09 -0400
Mike Janke's passing will definitely be a tremendous loss to the ferret
community.

I was fairly new to the ferret world and the FML/FHL when I was asked
by him to contribute some photos to yet another project to heighten the
awareness of our friends, the ferrets. He was in the process of making
an online flash slideshow to help out the ferret rescues/shelters. It
was/is a heartbreaker to watch. If you haven't seen it here is the URL-

http://www.miamiferret.org/shelters.htm

Mike, you will be missed, not only by us humans, but also by the furry
friends that you dedicated so much of your life to.

May you be reunited and run free with all of your weasel pals that have
gone before you!

Peace,

John Connell
Milan, MI