From:
Jennifer B <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2013 20:21:41 -0700

<http://www.examiner.com/article/natura-issues-voluntary-recall-of-certain-dry-pet-foods>

An FYI for those who feed their pet(s) California Natural, EVO, or
INNOVA pet food products manufactured by Natura that might be affected

 ...Excerpt from article:
"Natura Pet Products has issued a voluntary recall on some of their
specialized dry pet foods due to the risk of possible salmonella
contamination. According to the company, it is the first recall in
their 21-year history. Through a random sample confirmed the presence
of the bacteria in one of the products, there have been no reported
illnesses from any of the products. The affected products, sold under
the brand names of California Natural, Evo, Healthwise, and Innova,
were made at a single production facility during a two week window in
December 2012. Product expiration dates range from 12/17/2013 to
1/2/2014. PRESS RELEASE (w/ list of possible products affected):

<http://www.naturapet.com/voluntary_recall/Natura%20Salmonella%20Release.pdf>

Jennifer
Our purpose in life is to find our gift, perfect it, and give it back
to others
Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog
the world will change forever