From:
Barbara Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 18:16:20 -0500
My greatest sympathies go out to those with sick or angeled fuzzies.

I don't have much time to write (I have a lot of work to do) but I just
wanted to say one thing.  Alexandra...I absolutely LOVE your posts....you
too Wolfie!  You two are hillarious (along with many others too!) but
seem to stand out the most.  It is always a nice little pick-me-up to
read your messages after reading many of the notes about someone with a
sick or angeled fuzzy.  Just a little note to say I love your posts, and
they always brighten up my day.

-Barbara, Kodi, Hope, and "the newbie" (we first named him Otter, but
decided we didnt like it much...so we are in the midst of thinking up
a different name...what a difficult process!!)-