From:
Joan Bossart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 14:17:53 EST
The New Hampshire Ferret Owners Connection is have their 7th annual Ferret
Festival June 8th in Nashua, NH from 10-3PM,.  If anyone is interested in
attending the event there is a web site with all the information on it.

Go to: www.4lilpaws.org All the details are there or if you need more
information you can email Joan Bossart, ( [log in to unmask] ) I will be
happy to help you.  Also if anyone would be interested in helping at the
event give me a call and I will tell you where our next meeting is being
held.  (my phone number is 603-424-2941.  )

Hope to see a lot of people there.  We usually have this event in Sept.
but it go bumped because of Sept. 11, so June is it, hopefully for good.

Joan , 4 lil Paws Ferret Shelter, Merrimack, NH.