From:
Kristina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2005 17:08:52 -0700
Hello,
I live in nice Farmington, NM with my little Nanook (Polar bear) A.K.A
Rickey and his sister Jazmine the kitty kat.

Well I had a question about their playing.  Before Rickey there was Nikki
who jazmine grew up with.  They played alot but then Nikki passed at a
very early age.  I waited about 1 year before getting a new furbaby.  At
first Jazmine almost couldn't stand waiting to ruff house with the little
guy.  Now I think she sometimes regrets picking on Rickey(if she could
get to him) .  But they play RUFF.  Both of them.  Though the cat will
meow and run away.  But then also the cat will get the Ferret making some
"I am being killed noise".  I run over to stop the kill'in and the cat
runs while the ferret now free goes "dooking" and "hissin" all at the
same time after the cat.

Is this "I am gonna get you now" talk or is my ferret just dumb?  Should
I worry about these two?  The cat is much bigger then the ferret but the
ferret seems to be doing most of the attaking.  I know ferrets tend to
terrorize cats but these two seem to like each other.  Now and then I
find the two curled up together on the couch.  I actually couldn't find
the ferret one day until I spotted a tail pooking out from Under!! the
cat.  Picking the cat up I got a "What??  I was sleeping." look from the
ferret.  Does antone think these two might get into a serious fight?

Kristina, Rickey and Jazmine